A couple of people have mentioned having trouble leaving comments on here. So to make things easier I have adjusted the settings so that anyone can now leave comments under any of the posts without having to register or sign in. Hopefully this will make it quick and easy for anyone to leave a little message!!!
I hope to eventually have this blog printed out for Thomas so he can see all the wonderful things that happened during his early years and all the people that loved and cared about him. So please feel free to comment as much as you would like so thomas knows how much you care!!
P.S. If someone wants to try and leave a comment I would really appreciate it to make sure the changes are working!
5 years ago
Hi Angie, here is your test comment. I hope Thomas is still feeling okay with his tubes.
ReplyDeleteSee you guys soon, Kim
Hey it was me that wanted to leave comments! I'm very excited! I have been thinking about Bubbies and hoping that he is feeling better! Please let me know when is a good weekend to come down and hang out! I love you! Aunt Tara
ReplyDeleteDo you think Thomas will let Aunt Tara call him Bubbies when he is 16?
ReplyDeleteLove Ya,
Grandpa B