Thomas had his 4 week surgery follow up on Tuesday and we were given a clean bill of health! In the past he hasn't liked it when the doctor looked in his ears but this time he did great! The part he minded the most was leaving the toys in the waiting room:) I think the difference was we had been playing with the medical kit at grandma and grandpas including the otoscope so he wasn't scared. Also, the last time I used a q-tip to clean his ears he liked it as long as I showed him his "boogies" afterward. So doctor playtime and boogies made for a much more enjoyeable trip to the ENT this time!Now, we just have to go back every 6 months for follow ups.
I am glad playing Doctor helped and Thomas is doing better. Can't wait to see you guys this next weekend. So are pretty cool sandles he has on. Grandpa B.
ReplyDelete