Friday, January 7, 2011

Apple... "broke"

Just something cute Thomas did last night:

He was eating apples and shredded cheese and Travis saw him setting some of the apple pieces aside. After a bit he asked for "more. apple. please." When I went to get his bowl there were 3 or 4 slices sitting off to the side. I said "honey you've still got some right here". He said "no, broke" and showed me where the center was cut out. It was where I had cut the core out and he wasn't eating them because he thought they were broke! Too cute! Once I told him they weren't broke and were okay to eat he ate away without problem. I just thought it was adorable!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe he will grow up to be a food critic. Presentation is part of preparing the dish... Can't wait to see him this weekend. Love Grandpa B.

    ReplyDelete