Thursday, February 26, 2009

Some fun stuff

In light of all the yuckiness that's going around I thought I'd share some Thomas fun...

Last week Thomas farted in the bathtub for the first time. He thought the bubbles were hilarious and did it a couple more times (just for fun, I think)!

Day before yesterday Thomas figured out how to open the cabinet door under the sink in the bathroom. He must of opened and closed the door for 10 minutes! Every time he would open it, look inside and then let it slam shut. We eventually had to pull him away to get ready for bed!

Last night he was practicing his drumming again but this time using a spoon on the cabinets. He also broke a bowl during some "gravity testing". He has become quite the little researcher on this topic too, let me tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment