Bad news... Thomas is sick again. We were up quite a bit last night and then he woke up this morning with a 102 degree fever again. I called the doctor and she said to treat the fevers today and tonight and bring him back in again in the morning. This is what's happened the last 2 times so I'm pretty sure its his ears still but she wants to take a look and make sure. I'll update the blog tomorrow to let everyone know how our appt goes.
On a happier note, before getting sick again Thomas enjoyed his playtime with cousin Erica on friday and mommy and daddy enjoyed their Valentine's Dinner out. Thank you Erica! Also, Aunt Tanya and uncle Alan came for a visit on Saturday and we all went to lunch. Aunt Tanya shared her HUGE pickle with Thomas and he loved it:)
No comments:
Post a Comment