Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Mama y Papa a Mexico


Thomas had a wonderful time with Grandma and Grandpa Berghoff and aunt Tanya while mommy and daddy took a short trip to Cancun last week. They planted flowers - Thomas got to show grandma how good he is at "gardening" - took a bike ride and swam in the pool. I'm guessing grandma and grandpa had a good time too but are now back at home enjoying a little rest:)

--Travis and I had a great time in Mexico...We basically spent a week eating, drinking and laying by the pool doing nothing...it was fantastic! We're both very happy though to be back home with our baby boy. We missed him terribly!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great time! I am anxiously waiting for more pictures! I love you very much and will hopefully see you soon!
    Aunt Tara

    ReplyDelete