Friday, July 10, 2009

But it's cold!

So since it has been colder the past week or so the pool is pretty cold right now... and apparently this doesn't bother Thomas AT ALL. The last few times we've been out back playing he has tried to get in the pool! He has learned how to turn around and go down stairs backward so this is now what he does to the pool steps. Yesterday he backed himself into the first step and then laughed (I'm assuming because it was cold!) and then went down one more step until his clothes were all wet laughing some more. I had to "persuade" him it was too cold to play in the pool by distracting him with a ball! When he got out his legs were all red from the coldness of the water...what a crazy baby!

I must admit though, his laughter as he backed himself into the water was super cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment