Monday, July 20, 2009

We went to the Fair!

Saturday was the Hamilton County fair so we decided to take Thomas for his first Fair experience. It was a blast! Thomas got to see (real) cows, pigs, goats, bunnies and chickens. I think the goats were his favorite as he wanted to walk through the cages and touch them all. I don't think he quite knew what to think about the big moo cows but did enjoy petting the bunnies. He stole mom's corndog (thank goodness I ordered 2!) and drank mommy and daddy's lemon shakeups. We also all shared an elephant ear because everyone knows a trip to the fair isn't complete without an elephant ear!







2 comments:

  1. Did you say he walked through the cage area??
    Grandpa B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...he held my hands and we walked between the cages. Every so often he would stop and grab the cage and try to climb it:)

    ReplyDelete