5 years ago
Thursday, September 3, 2009
nightmares/night terrors
Thomas has started having nightmares. It's happened pretty much every night this week at 2am and 4am and occasionally other times (the first night was the worst). Usually if Travis or I go in and rub him lightly on his arm or back he settles down and goes quietly back to sleep. I just feel so bad for him. I wish I could just explain to him that he's just dreaming and everything will be okay. All we can really do is hope that he gets over it soon. My poor baby boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so sorry to hear your little guys is having nightmares!! Mason has them too and you just feel so bad for them!! Sometimes Mason's can last up to a half hour or so but the dr said it was important not to wake him up if he is not awake...hope they get better soon, Mason's are finally getting a little better...
ReplyDelete