Monday, September 14, 2009

No more bottles

Last week Thomas officially had his last nightime bottle. My goal had always been to have him completely bottle free by the time he was a year and half so I hadn't really even been thinking about taking it away yet. That is until one of my co-workers told me he was too old to have a bottle and suggested I do it. So to make what I imagined to be a horrible experience at least a little easier I bought some special "nightime sippies" and thought we'd give it a go. Well to my surprise Thomas loves his new sippies so much I don't think he's missed the bottles at all! In fact yesterday I packed up all the bottles and put them in storage. I was sure that when he saw them he would want one, but he didn't. He's just growing up too fast!!

P.S. Both Travis and I were a little sad to see the bottles go (our baby is growing up!) but also so proud of our little guy for taking the transition like a champ!! Next stop potty training...just kidding...we are so not ready for that yet:)

No comments:

Post a Comment