Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bye bye pack n play naps!

For the past 2 days Amy has put Thomas down for his naps in the bottom bunk twin bed! Apparently, she, like me, has noticed how big Thomas has gotten recently and decided he was finally just too big for the pack N play. When she told me she put him down for his nap in a twin bed I couldn't believe it. Actually, I think my reaction was "and how did it go??" Thinking of course that he wouldn't have stayed in a bed he could easily get out of himself. But to both of our surprise he's went right to sleep both days without even trying to get out. What a big boy we have! I guess this means Travis and I should start thinking about a big boy bed for him at home too...Ooooh I'm not ready!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment