We decided to introduce Thomas to sledding today! So after dad got the driveway cleared AGAIN we grabbed our saucer sled and headed out back to the hill behind our house. Thomas still isn't too sure about the snow but we did catch him smiling while sledding! I think he enjoyed watching Dad and I sled the most especially when we fell off! We couldn't stay out too long because it was really cold but we still had a blast and I definitely see more sledding in our future!
This is Dad and Thomas heading out back with the sled
Here they are checking out the hill trying to decide which side would be the best to sled down
The first push...
...and he's smiling!!! YAY!!
Doesn't he look cute all bundled up??
This was from earlier in the day. He was way overdue for a haircut so we did that in the morning and then got some lunch. This is him sitting on a bench enjoying his post haircut sucker waiting on lunch. What a cutie!!
No comments:
Post a Comment