5 years ago
Thursday, October 28, 2010
2 Grandmas??
Since we got back from our vacation (yay, Mexico!) Thomas has been talking up a storm! I swear I don't know what the grandparents did with/to him but his vocabulary and combining of words is amazing now! Who knew so much could change in 6 days! Anyways, since spending so much time with Grandma Vickie and aunt Sabrina and Grandma and Grandpa Berghoff while we were gone Thomas is all about his grandparents and it's adorable. This morning I told him grandma and aunt Sabrina and mamaw and papaw were coming and he said "2 grandmas??!! One, Two, 2 grandmas!!" He was so excited:) He also really wants grandpa to go camping with him like curious George goes camping with the man with the yellow hat. He says "Thomas, grandpa camping?". It's so much fun to talk to him now. He truly understands what you are saying and responds. Granted, we talk alot about trucks, tractors, food, and Curious George but it's still a hoot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think Grandma B has been telling Thomas that we want to take him camping just like George does. We can't wait until we are able to. I'm sure he learned some new words while he stayed with us because he had to tell us what he wanted. We did not know what he was asking for half the time... Looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend. Love, Grandpa B.
ReplyDelete