Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Yucky onion

Okay so I know it's been FOREVER since I posted but life just got in the way! Actually, I'm going to blame it on my new iphone! Don't get me wrong I LOVE it and makes everything easier to do except...post to this blog! So I'm going to try and do a quick catch you up eventually but first I wanted to tell you about Thomas' first experience with a raw onion.

Last night we went to BW3's for dinner and Thomas had macaroni and cheese (his favorite), most of my salad with ranch, some french fries and chicken and then when he was done wanted to try the raw onion rings from my salad. (He's becoming quite the eater these days!) I told him it was yucky but he kept holding it up to his mouth saying "eat??" so finally I said you can eat it but it might be yucky. So he took a big bite and started to chew. Then 3 seconds later he got the most awful look on his face and out came the onion all over the place! Needless to say I don't think he'll be eating anymore onions anytime soon! We went for ice cream after dinner to help with the onion taste but he stilled smelled like onion at bedtime!! I guess this is really one of those instances where you live and learn:)


On our way to dinner. SO cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment