Monday, February 7, 2011

Potty Training?

Nope, still not interested! Just thought I'd give a little potty training update...unfortunately, there isn't anything to tell! Week before last when we were home for a snow day I put Thomas in a Buzz and Woody pull up (and only because we were almost out of diapers) and told him not to pee on Buzz and Woody. I tried to get him to sit on the potty but he refused. Then he peed on Buzz and Woody and laughed about it!

Then last week Thomas saw "Diego" pull ups at Target and said "DIEGO!!!" and so I thought hmmm...maybe he wouldn't pee on Diego? So I asked him. "Do you want mommy to buy some Diego pull ups for you to wear and then you could go pee pee on the potty?" His reply to me...? "No way, Mama!!" Like it was the craziest thing he had ever heard! Oh well:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment