Welcome to our blog! Stop in frequently to stay up to date on what we're doing and how big Thomas is getting! Please feel free to comment and hopefully we'll C-ya soon!
Friday, June 12, 2009
Home with his aunts
Thomas is home today with aunt Tara and aunt Tanya. What a fun day!
I was told by daddy and thomas:) that Thomas had the best day EVER with his aunts! I heard there was alot of lovin' and playin'!! Thank you aunt Tara and Tanya for taking time out to spennd with your favorite nephew:)
I had the greatest time with Thomas too! We played a whole lot and I love his giggles. He most definately is my favorite nephew and I think the cutest baby boy ever!
I was told by daddy and thomas:) that Thomas had the best day EVER with his aunts! I heard there was alot of lovin' and playin'!! Thank you aunt Tara and Tanya for taking time out to spennd with your favorite nephew:)
ReplyDeleteI had the greatest time with Thomas too! We played a whole lot and I love his giggles. He most definately is my favorite nephew and I think the cutest baby boy ever!
ReplyDelete