Friday, June 26, 2009

Midweek playdate





Wednesday night we decided to have a baby swim and playdate! So Ella, Eli and their parents all came over after work for some play time. The babies ate, swam and played. We BBQ'd by the pool and had a great time.

Thomas is starting to like swimming in the pool and especially enjoys it when he has other kids to share it with!! His favorite pool toy is the big blue and white ball, of course! He loves it when daddy lifts him into the air so he can try and make baskets just like the big boys!!

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to see your pictures of the zoo this weekend! I will try to make it down to the library tonight so I can e-mail you the pics I took. I had such a great time this weekend! Thomas was too cute at the zoo and I could tell that he loved every minute of it!
    Aunt Tara

    ReplyDelete