Okay so technically it was his 13 .5 month check up...but hey close enough, right?!! Anyway, Thomas now weighs 22lbs 12oz and is 30.5 inches tall. His head is 48cm which puts him in the 80th percentile for head circumference - soooo smart!!!. He did have to have 2 shots but he took them like a champ.
The doctor said everything looked great and was glad he is doing so well since his ear tubes. She did say we should start working on walking more with him (I didn't tell her that I wasn't ready for that!) and try to get him to drink more milk. Unfortunately, I think he got his non love of milk from his mother. I mean I know he needs it but I can't fault the kid for not wanting to drink something that I won't drink!...Bad mommy:)
We got our invite to Ella's first birthday party on Saturday. I really can't believe how fast all the little ones are growing! Our babies are getting so big!! BTW at what age do I have to stop calling Thomas my baby???
Did you tell the Doctor how well Thomas climbs stairs?
ReplyDeleteGrandpa B.
What a big boy.
ReplyDeleteWatch out Daddy he catch up with you.
Travis at 13mos--wt 27.6 Ht32
Grandma B
So I totally hate it when people give me advice so I feel bad throwing in my 2 sense but I thought I would tell you what I did with Mason because he too would not drink milk at all. I bought some powdered Nesquick and made him chocolate milk, which at first he did not like either, but did take it easier than white milk. After he was drinking the chocolate milk I slowly began to put less and less Nesquick in it and eventually he drank white milk, no problem...I also gave Mason a lot of Yo Baby yogurt to make up for not drinking milk :) Hope all is well...hope we can see you guys soon!
ReplyDelete