So I"m a little late getting this posted but our Christmas tree is up!!! This is the first year that Thomas actually got to take part in the picking out and decorating of the tree. We picked the coldest night of the year to get our tree so the picking was FAST but I think we did a good job. Thomas wasn't too interested in the trees but he thought watching the snow fall outside was great! We were thankful for the utility of the van again as the tree was easily slipped in along side Thomas' carseat and we carted it home. Ohhh how the van smelled good!!!

These pictures are out of order but this is the tree after Thomas did his decorating! As you can see he put all the "balls" in one spot right in front of where he was standing. It was adorable!

Here's Bubs asking mama for some help putting the hook back on his "ball". Look at how focussed he is! He is such a hard worker!!

Here he is helping with the lights. He carried this strand around with him for a while. What a cutie pie and oh so helpful!!

Putting his balls on the tree while dad tries to put the lights on....

The finished product... Our 2009 Berghoff Family Christmas Tree!!!
The tree looks real nice! I think I see my present, it is the big one on the right...
ReplyDeleteLove, Grandpa