Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

We're back from the AMAZING CHRISTMAS RACE!! We all had a fabulous Christmas and enjoyed spending time with family. Even though we were a little rushed at times, it was great to spend as much time as possible with the ones we love!! We are so lucky and thankful to have so many loved ones to spend the holidays with!

Thomas LOVED all the attention and the presents, of course. He had sooo many presents it took him until the day after Christmas to get them all opened! (It really is sad that no one loves him huh??) He got lots of books and toys and balls! Again, good thing we have a basement:-)

Dad and I got a new Camera for Christmas since our old one was getting so slow (I was ending up with a lot of pictures of the back of Thomas' head). I ended up with 450+ pictures from over the weekend...I know crazy right?? Anyway, as soon as I get a chance to get them uploaded I'll post a few of our holiday festivities.

Hugs and kisses to all and Happy Holiday!!

P.S. A special thanks to Gma and Gpa Berghoff for letting us invade thier house for 4 days. You made a terrific "home base" and we really appreciated it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment