Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thomas riding his new train around Grandma Vickie's Christmas tree


Aunt Tanya, "Crazy" Aunt Tara and Thomas at Aunt Tanya's baby shower

Thomas enjoying the balloons at the shower


Yeah, I know I'm late but I figure better late than never:) We had a great Thanksgiving this year. We spent the entire weekend up north visiting with relatives. We also had Aunt Tanya's baby shower on Saturday. Thomas enjoyed see all his family members and of course showing off a little! He still likes chasing Grandma and Grandpa B's cat around and playing pool on Grandpa's table. (This consists of him sitting on the table and rolling the balls into the pockets while Grandpa fishes them back out for him) We also visited with Grandpa Bowers and his family as well as Grandma Vickie and Aunt Sabrina and that side of the family. Thomas got to see, and ride, his Christmas present from Grandma and Aunt Sabrina which is a ride-on Thomas the Train. He rode it around and around their Christmas tree and now its set up in our basement. Even though the circle track is small he still loves to sit and ride around in circles over and over again! I've got to admit I'm a little concerned that Christmas isn't even here yet and our basement is already filled with toys! Oh well. I suppose that's what happens when you have the first grandchild:)

No comments:

Post a Comment