Even though its winter we've still been pretty busy! I haven't been as good at keeping the blog updated in the last month (thanks work...) so I thought I'd do a quick catch up....

A few weekends ago we had uncle Kort and cousins Riley and Elison down to visit. Thomas loved playing with his cousins and was very sad when they left!

On Groundhog day we visited Alison, Dave and Eli for their annual "Groundhog Day Chili Party". Thomas enjoyed playing with Eli and Ella and of course playing the drums! He also ate some chili and played with some balls. A fun time for all!!

Thomas has taking a liking to daddy's nerf gun... Like father like son I suppose:)

Last weekend we were lucky enough to have the Esslingers visit us! Thomas had a great time playing with Mason and Reid. (Although he did not like it when mom held Reid...we found out he has a little jealous streak when it comes to his mom holding other little ones!)

Saturday we decided to take the kids to the Carmel Aquatic Center. The boys had a good time playing in the water and sliding down the kiddie water slide. We stayed until the older boys' lips turned blue!!

Thomas really liked the zero entry pool and the water slide. He also enjoyed the fountains of course!!
And last but not least Thomas has taken a liking to taking off mid diaper change...I'm sure he won't appreciate this picture being on here later in life but I just think this fashion statement is to die for!! Naked karate anyone??
No comments:
Post a Comment