Here's Thomas doing some very important "computing"! Apparently 22 month olds have a lot of important stuff to do on the computer! 
Thomas Update:
Thomas is now officially saying Thank you! Of course you have to say to him "say, thank you" and then he'll say "ank u". It's incredibly cute!! He's also using "up" a lot more now and of course still "juice" for all beverages. He still uses sign language for "please" and "more" too. He also shakes his head NO now to everying even if he really means yes. For instance, if I say do you want some fruit snacks? He''ll shake his head no and then I'll say... no?? And then he'll smile and take the fruit snacks (shaped like curious George or "Ga Ga" of course!!).
His new favorite hobby is watching videos of himself on the computer. I swear the kid is addicted!! He would spend all night watching videos of himself and laughing. He especially enjoys videos of him in the bathtub and at the water park. I think the spalshing makes the videos more intersting!!
It seems like he is getting bigger EVERY day at this point. Just this morning Dad was telling him he was too long. He was sleeping sideways in his crib with both feeting sticking out the rails! I think his new big boy bed may not be too far in our future now. Dad's just not sure he's ready for Thomas to be roaming the house while we're sleeping:) I personally can't wait for him to sleep in his big boy bed in his big boy room. His "big boy ball room" is just so much fun and I think he's really going to like it!!

No comments:
Post a Comment