Monday, February 8, 2010

"Uh-Oh"

Thomas' new favorite word is "Uh-Oh"!! He just started saying it this week and its adorable. Now whenever he spills something or drops something he says "Uh-Oh" in such a serious manner that you can't help but smile:)

His vocabulary seems to be getting better and better each week. His favorites now are Uh-oh, fish, juice (drink), Gaga (for Curious George), Mama, and of course ball. He also can say shoes, dad, up, and mimic other words like flower, boat and cat which are in his favorite books.

He still enjoys reading and being read too. His favorite show is Curious George and he watches it so much that sometimes Dad and I think he's starting to sound like a monkey!! He likes to do somersaults in our bedroom and insists that we all take turns so Dad and I are getting some exercise these days too! He's getting better at stairs and can understand things when you tell him like "turn around and go down backwards" (so he doesn't fall). He can also follow simple instructions like "get your shoes" and understand questions like "where's your juice?". He's just growing up so fast!!!


Here's the short video I got of Thomas his first night saying uh-oh...

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see him this weekend at the latest! It feels like it's been forever. Hope he's ready for a new cousin!
    -Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update Angie. I miss your little guy.. Grandpa B.

    ReplyDelete