Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dancin, Dancin...Owwww!

Thomas is starting to become quite the dancer:) This weekend while Grandma Vickie and Aunt Sabrina were visiting Thomas started dancing to "Dance-a-lot" robot on TV. He has danced in the past but this was the first time that he had done so for more than a couple seconds. Plus he did it everytime the robot came on. He had all of us; me, Dad, Grandma and aunt Sabrina all dancing along with him.

Then this morning he wanted Dad to turn on the TV in our bedroom to music so he could dance. He was standing in the middle of our room turning and dancing while I got ready. I can't think of a better way to start my day then by watching my little man dance. It definitely put a smile on Dad's and I's faces:-)

1 comment:

  1. Dancing is good exercise! Can't wait to see Thomas this weekend. Grandpa B.

    ReplyDelete