5 years ago
Thursday, March 25, 2010
We've got comprehension!
So over the past couple of months it's been obvious that Thomas has started understanding what we are saying a lot more. (He's still not a big talker, more of the strong but silent type:-P) Anyway, tonight we had to run to the grocery store because we were out of juice (a big no, no in this house)! I went to the closet to get my shoes and Thomas came over to me and said "shoos" looking for his shoes in the closet. I said "your shoes are on the table". He immediately turned around walked over to the table, picked up his shoes, pushed the chair back and started to climb up to put his shoes on! Dad helped at this point but it was amazing to me that my little baby knew he needed his shoes to go to the store and was able to comprehend what I was saying to find them and then was attempting to put them on himself! He really is becoming such a big boy...and smart too!! "YAY Thomas!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment