Thomas went to his first circus last week!! We decided to go on a Thursday night since the show was earlier it wouldn't be as busy as on the weekend. We weren't sure what Thomas would think or how long we would actually get to stay but we did it anyway and we had a great time! Thomas' favorite part was the elephants, tigers and his light up sword/ball toy we bought him. Dad and I had a good time too and I think we'll definitely do it again!

This is how I found Dad and Thomas when I met up with them on our way to the circus. They were sitting at a table in Starbucks enjoying a beverage and a snack! Travis said Thomas walked in, went to the cooler, picked out his milk and fruit, handed it to him to pay for and then sat right down just like adult!! It was so cute 2 people in Starbucks commented on it:)

This is Thomas and I taking in the scenery from our seats before the circus started.

One of his favorite parts was the tigers and lion. As you can see we were sitting really close to them! Thomas loved it! The only problem was he didn't understand why we couldn't go down closer to see them...

Here's Thomas' light-up sword/ball thing we bought him. I don't think any trip to the circus is complete without buying SOMETHING!!

And here's Dad trying to keep Thomas from hitting anyone with his new toy... In hindsight next year we'll try to keep the toy a bit smaller!
Super fun! I love light up sword/ball things :o)
ReplyDelete