Welcome to our blog! Stop in frequently to stay up to date on what we're doing and how big Thomas is getting! Please feel free to comment and hopefully we'll C-ya soon!
Friday, October 9, 2009
New look for the blog!!!
I thought it might be time for a change. I've been doing this blog for almost a year now and we've always had the same colors. So in response to the new fall season I thought a new template may be in order. Let me know what you think???
I like the new profile a lot! I thought I was on the wrong page until I saw your big cheese face smiles on the side! I love you and miss you! Aunt Tara
I like the new profile a lot! I thought I was on the wrong page until I saw your big cheese face smiles on the side! I love you and miss you!
ReplyDeleteAunt Tara