Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pumpkin carving!

Our pumpkin...


Thomas tried to roll it and pick it up but his favorite part was taking the top on and off


He really wasn't too interest in the pumpkin "guts". I was hoping he would dig in and help me clean it out. I actually think he said "Ooooooo" while watching me dig around and pull out the slimey stuff. He was not impressed...


After I was done cleaning it out he did help dad separate and salt the pumpkin seeds before dad baked them for a tasty snack


And here's our final product! I was attempting to make it look like Dooley from Dooley and Pals but this is as close as I got. I actually didn't think it was too bad considering I did it VERY quickly while Dad tried to distract Thomas from the knife:)

No comments:

Post a Comment