Sick Thomas sleeping on grandpa over the weekendI think I spoke too soon...Thomas still isn't better. We thought he was doing better but Friday his runny nose and cough came back and Saturday he was running a fever again. He spent the weekend with grandma and grandpa Berghoff who said he didn't sleep very well and was overall a little miserable. Poor thing. After we picked him up today we came home, took a hot shower and then snuggled a bit before bed. We've got his little heater on and his humidifier with Vick's. Let's keep our fingers crossed that he'll be able to get some sleep tonight. I'm going to call the doctor again tomorrow and try and get him in tomorrow afternoon. I'm pretty sure its the flu now and I'm getting a little concerned since its been going on a week... I'll let you all know what the doctor says tomorrow.
I just called the doctor and we've got an appt scheduled for 2:45 today. I'll let you all know what she says as soon as we get back.
ReplyDeleteBack from the doctor and we have antibiotics! She thinks its an adenoiditis. She said his throat looked terrible but his breathing was great...good news! Actually, just like how your car stops making noise when you take it to the shop Thomas was MUCH better today than he has been. Amy said he had a rough morning but was great after that. Hopefully we are finally going to beat these sickies!
ReplyDelete