Thomas is sick. Dad and I split the work day yesterday to stay home with him and then I stayed home again today. He's been running a fever on and off (mostly on) since yesterday and his poor nose won't stop running. He hasn't been sleeping well at night or naps so he looks pretty miserable right now. Daddy just went to the store to peruse the "cough and cold" aisle so hopefully he'll find something we can use to help Bubs feel better.
I called the doctor today (and no, they don't think its the swine flu). They said it sounds like what's going around and that the fevers are lasting 3-5 days and to just watch him to be sure he's eating and sleeping at least a little. We may end up taking him in tomorrow though anyway just because he's our baby and we'd rather be safe than sorry...
No comments:
Post a Comment