Monday, November 2, 2009

More about Halloween 2009

Heading out for trick-or-treating with aunt Sabrina and Dad by his side


Struttin' his dragon stuff around the house! Adorable!!


Enjoying his sucker


Accepting sucker #2 from a neighbor...I think this was the first piece of candy he actually accepted himself...finally getting the hang of it!!

So this Halloween, although not Thomas' first, was the first one we actually got to go trick-or-treating and it was a blast! Grandma Vickie and Aunt Sabrina came down Friday and we dressed thomas in the Bumble bee coat grandma got him and went for dinner at Max and Erma's. Thomas apparently was starving because I've never seen a him try to pile so much macaroni into his mouth in such a short period of time! Then after Bubs went to bed Grandma, Sabrina and I carved a couple more pumpkins for the big day. Saturday evening Thomas and Sabrina got dressed up and we went out trick-or-treating. As you can see Thomas made the cutest little dragon! I don't think he had any idea what was going on as we walked to the first couple of house but was a good sport anyway. Once he figured out that he had candy in his pail he pulled out a sucker and was good to go! We only went to about 6 houses and then headed home to pass out candy. Our neighborhood was crazy with trick or treaters! I've never seen so many in one place, ever! Even the police and a firetruck were there passing out candy! Thomas got a sucker from the fireman driving the firetruck...he stopped just for him:-)

Now that Thomas figured out how it all works he keeps picking up his empty pail and taking it to the front door like he's ready to go get some more candy...too cute!! I'm sure in his mind he's like come on mom and dad lets go my buckets empty;-) Anyway, we had a great time and I am so proud of Bubs for how well he did. Now it'll just be fun trying to ration the candy!!

1 comment: