Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mama!

Thomas has finally figured out that when he says Mama I answer and/or come to him. He's been saying mama on and off for a while but has never really used it to get my attention until this past weekend. It started Friday night. I was upstairs changing and he was downstairs in his highchair eating dinner and I hear "Mama??"... and I said "yes, honey I'm upstairs" then he said "Mama??" and so I came down and when he saw me he had the biggest smile of his face! I think that's the point it clicked. Now whenever he's done eating or wants more he lets me know by saying mama and getting my attention. Also, if he doesn't know where I am he will walk around the house saying "Mama?...Mama?" Its really cute. I'm sure here in the near future I will grow tired of him saying Mama all the time but right now it just warms my heart and puts a big smile on my face!!

1 comment: