Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Weekend hodgepodge

We had such a fun filled weekend with LOTS of activity and pictures I'd thought I'd just do a quick picture recap.

This is Thomas playing in a tunnel at a huge park in Fishers. We met Ella and Eli (and their families of course!) there of Sunday for a playdate that ended with us all watching the Colts game at Ella's house. Thomas' favorite part of the day was playing in the tunnels and sliding.

This was lunch on the go on the way to the park! I took this picture because it was Thomas' first peanut butter and jelly sandwhich! He wasn't too sure at first but as soon as I got him to taste it he devoured the rest. BTW, BP&J's in the car can be messy;-)

Saturday night playdate at the Rabel's. We decided it had been a while since the kids were all together so we went to their house and let the kids play and we ordered pizza. Thomas got to sit at their little "kids table" to eat his pizza and it was adorable.

Thomas on his way into Starbucks...seriously! We went to for lunch and then just walked around Clay Terrace on Saturday since it was so nice out and he took off and headed into Starbucks. He went straight to the cooler they keep in the front and pulled out an organic milk! Dad helped him open it and insert the straw and then he sat in Starbucks and enjoyed his milk. This is what I call silly antics but it was sooo cute and I couldn't fault him for wanting to get a tasty Starbucks beverage!

Dad and Thomas deciding on lunch. Thomas opted for the grilled cheese with a side of fruit and animal crackers:) I thought this picture was cute because it really looks like he is studying the menu trying to decide what to order.

A picture of Thomas at his first basketball game!!! Travis had to work Saturday morning so I thought I would try and take Thomas to see the neighbor boy play. Unfortunately, we were running a little behind schedule so didn't get to see Scott's game but Thomas still enjoyed watching the "big boys" play ball. He kept saying "ball, ball" and pointing. And then after each basket we would clap. I think he really enjoyed it and I'm sure we will go back.

Thomas enjoying some of his leftover Halloween candy. I think his favorite is anything with chocolate...I think he gets that from me;-)

And here he is with his pumpkin tub wandering why we can't go back out to get more candy...I mean "come on mom and dad my tub is empty!"

No comments:

Post a Comment