Welcome to our blog! Stop in frequently to stay up to date on what we're doing and how big Thomas is getting! Please feel free to comment and hopefully we'll C-ya soon!
Friday, November 6, 2009
ROLE CALL!!!
If you are reading this blog please leave your name as a comment so that when Thomas is all grown up he will be able to see that people were actually reading this! That way I can more easily convince him that I wasn't COMPLETELY crazy for spending so much time on it!!
Hi Thomas! I am a friend of your mommy's from lots of years ago. I have enjoyed reading about what a proud mom you have. You are so lucky! All the best to you!
Hi Thomas, Please tell your Mom thank you for doing the Blog your Grandparents love it. This way we can check on you and see what you did that is so special and cute. We love you Grandma, Grandpa B.
Sabrina and I love to see your day to day. Even though we aren't that far away, it's so nice to feel like you are right here with us, instead of 2 hours away. You are a silly, fun loving, happy boy with wonderful parents. Love to all... G-ma and Aunt Sabrina
Lucy and I keep updated on what's going on with Thomas quite often. I have to keep track for what I am in for in the coming months. Keep up the good work! Tracy
Aunt Tanya looks at her favorite nephew all the time! She shows you off like you are one of her own. Your Aunt and Uncle Alan love you very much and are excited to be making you a new cousin! Love, Tanya and Alan
Dear Thomas, I love you so much! I miss you all the time and I can't wait to see you all of the time! I can't wait till you are older and we can have sleepovers and then when you are even older we can go to some bars together!! Love, Aunt Tara
Adam, Jessica, Mason, and Reid Esslinger
ReplyDeleteHi Thomas! I am a friend of your mommy's from lots of years ago. I have enjoyed reading about what a proud mom you have. You are so lucky! All the best to you!
ReplyDeleteKerri (Will) Landrum
Hi Thomas,
ReplyDeletePlease tell your Mom thank you for doing the Blog your Grandparents love it. This way we can check on you and see what you did that is so special and cute.
We love you
Grandma, Grandpa B.
I love reading about your silly antics and seeing your milestones!
ReplyDeleteJanea Marking
Sabrina and I love to see your day to day. Even though we aren't that far away, it's so nice to feel like you are right here with us, instead of 2 hours away. You are a silly, fun loving, happy boy with wonderful parents. Love to all...
ReplyDeleteG-ma and Aunt Sabrina
Lucy and I keep updated on what's going on with Thomas quite often. I have to keep track for what I am in for in the coming months. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteTracy
Aunt Tanya looks at her favorite nephew all the time! She shows you off like you are one of her own. Your Aunt and Uncle Alan love you very much and are excited to be making you a new cousin!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Tanya and Alan
Dear Thomas, Aidan and I love to see your pictures and videos.
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Sara
Dear Thomas,
ReplyDeleteI love you so much! I miss you all the time and I can't wait to see you all of the time! I can't wait till you are older and we can have sleepovers and then when you are even older we can go to some bars together!!
Love,
Aunt Tara